Dispute Resolvers!Employment Law & HR Mediation Workplace Investigations Arbitration, Appeals Training
Avoiding Conflict! Resolving Disputes!
Ring 086 2587940 or 01 515 3507 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We help with cost effective solutions where the world of work and the lives of people connect, and sometimes collide! We specialise in workplace investigations and mediation. There were about 15,000 cases at employment rights tribunals last year; we aim to ensure you won’t be one of them! Click on links above for more.
Welcome agus fáilte isteach. Pictured right introducing Minister of State Alex White TD to Chairman of South Dublin Chamber Michael McBennett at the launch of the Chamber website on March 20th
If you have arrived on this page seeking the official WORKPLACE RELATIONS website please click here. But do have a look at our site before you go! See also our links page. And if you think we can help we will!
Is féidir leat roinnt den ábhar News a léamh as Gaeilge ag Pointí Nuachta.
- Biggest news of the day May 9th) is the Supreme Court decision rendering the Registered Employment Agreements unconstitutional. More when I read the judgement.
- The Dublin Dispute Resolution Centre; a joint venture of the Bar Council and CIArb was opened on April 11th by Minister for Justice Alan Shatter. Pictured are Supreme Court Judge Frank Clarke, the Minister and the Chairman of CIArb Jim Halley. I am a CIArb nominee Director of DDRC
- Now a CIArb accredited Workplace (and Corporate) investigator. (March 2013)
- See blog for paper on Workplace Investigations at CIArb, Irish Assoc of Women Lawyers, Arbitral Women conf. or email for a copy.
- Pictured below as last year’s Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Irish Branch)..the dispute resolution experts.